Internal Sales Specialist, Japan
- Job ID 01QN9
- Closing date N/A
- Generate and close sales leads from within an assigned territory, working with New, Lapsed and High Potential Customers by providing a first class customer experience and educating on the RS Value Proposition, whilst continuing to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
- Achieve successful daily Outbound Sales Calls to selected customer base.
- Liaise effectively with Internal and external Sales Teams for completion of sale process.
- Managing Contact base through data cleanse and updates within SAP CRM.
Work with new, lapsed and high potential customers within an assigned geographical territory:
Outbound Sales Calls to Selected Customer Lists in CRM
Identifying Key Customers within Account
Gain insight of past experiences and current buying habits
Educate on Value Proposition based on customers’ needs
Processing quotes and Bill-Of-Materials through to orders
Contact expansion and manage Customer Data within CRM & SAP
Update Sales Activities within CRM SAP
Generate Sales Leads within CRM and liaise with Internal & External Sales to complete sales process
Support and drive marketing campaigns and promotions
Achieve or exceed specified KPI’s within your job role
Scope of the Role
- Sales targets and profitability of accounts in assigned territory
- Increasing customer contacts in region
- Customer satisfaction
Financial & Legal Responsibilities
Annual Sales and Gross Margin budgets for assigned accounts
- Office based with occasional travel to trade shows and seminar
- Proven experience minimum 2 years of working in an outbound sales environment
Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft package
Knowledge of using CRM
English level – Writing/Reading
- English level - Conversational
- Ownership of customer enquiries, make decisions with the customer in mind, exceed customer’s expectations, keeping the customer informed/updated. Constantly seeking to deliver for our Customers!
- Exceeding KPIs and deadlines, able to work under pressure, target driven, takes accountability and initiative, innovative problem solving skills, independent. Strives to be the best!
- Collaborative, exceptional communicator, proactively builds relationships to deliver excellence, drives a culture of excellence.
- Consummate professional, active listening and questioning skills, respectful at all times, passionate about providing and requesting excellent feedback.
- Welcoming and encouraging of change, natural inquisitiveness, drives continuous improvement, works well under pressure.
Characteristics for success
We are a transforming business. And we’re growing to serve and inspire our customers even more. To forge a successful career here, you’ll need to:
- Take the initiative
- Think differently
- Become the best
- Focus on people
- Work together
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company.
In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
In the 8 years I’ve been here, lots of opportunities for career progression and recognition, if you take ownership of it. Great strategy to take the business into the future. Some really talented people, who are great to work with. Clear direction of expectations, vision and purpose. Good working environment. A lot of investment in their people with lots of opportunities available.John Min, Lead Support Engineer China, IT Operations
Rewards and benefits
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a valuable set of benefits, depending on your location, that look after your financial and physical wellbeing. These include:
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Life and Disability Insurance
Awards & Recognition
For digital dreamers and tech innovators
Work with a rich ecosystem of websites, delivering solutions and improving functuationality on a daily basis. You’ll have the opportunity to influence the development of our customers’ user experience, and make it the best in the industry. Join us in our journey to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the destination for electronic products and components.