Sales Manager, Poland
- Job ID 01RG9
The primary focus is to meet and drive significant incremental sales and to build effective relationships and communication within the team and other cross function business areas to deliver exceptional customer experience.
The candidate is required to achieve high levels of employee engagement and performance, to attract, retain and develop talent to ensure a high level of performance within the sales team. Demonstrate role model behavior by providing a framework to develop the team’s skill sets and behaviors. Passionate and with strong sales skills and experience in best practice sharing, coaching and development of the employee through individual goals, objectives and personal development plans.
The candidate is responsible for leading and managing a team of Outdoor Field Sales and Field Corporate Sales to achieve and exceed the sales and business targets and objectives within a specified geographical area, accountable for the management and profitable growth of all focus group customer and territory accounts.
- Ownership to drive and achieve sustainable sales and exceed sales targets through implementation of the local country sales action plan
- Responsible for the execution of the EE sales strategy and to support the ongoing market development, using local and national market insight and company resources
- Strong understanding of procurement strategies within a business environment and able to articulate value solutions to support customer needs
- Ensure customer data and segmentation for the geography is managed and maintained, to enable accurate analysis of trends and KPMs, and provide the monthly reports on sales performance and KPS’s achievement
- Identify and respond to other opportunities in the territory in conjunction with the sales and marketing team, continuously establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Plan effective contact coverage and expansion to exceed sales/growth targets. Ability to drive and grow the customer base with strong influence towards E-commerce, contract agreements
- Ability to use knowledge and experience of external best practice to drive improvement and extend best practice sharing across the business and team
- Recruit, develop and lead a high performing team of Field sales and Corporate field sales by setting, communicating and monitoring aligned goals & objectives, motivating the team to meet RS strategic objectives to develop a highly engaged and passionate workforce
- Commercial responsibility for customer discount agreements delivering optimum return on all investments
- Responsible for bringing technical and company proposition benefits to the key and corporate customer base
- Act as a role model in relation to new sales techniques and strategies e.g. insight led selling
- Develop and implement a regional business, acting as RS ambassador
- To work effectively with local leadership and other team members ensuring that the sales strategy, approach and activities are aligned
- Build, maintain and enhance relationships with all customer’s key influencers and decision makers within existing and new potential customers to consistently strive to develop new business opportunities and achieve revenue targets
- Minimum 2-4 experiences of sales managerial experience and role with proven track record in managing a team of > 5 direct reports to exceed sales targets
- Results driven and self-motivated with the ability to work independently to exceed sales objectives and targets
- Experience and proven track record in industrial field sales, including key account management
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent people management skill and coaching capabilities
- Understanding of procurement strategies within a business environment and able to articulate value solutions to support customer needs
- Strong knowledge in developing effective account development plans meeting short, medium and long term organizational & business objectives
- A thorough understanding of industrial environment with broad industry knowledge
- Strong sales negotiation and communications skills
- Good planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Understanding and experience of e-commerce solutions within a B2B environment
- Used to working in a global business.
- Strong knowledge and experience in distribution industry is an added advantage
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
- Understanding of various customer types from machine and panel builders and systems Integrators toElectronic Design Engineers and R&D environments is an added advantage
Strong leadership drives tangible benefits for our business and is core to our success. Our Amazing Leaders are required to show their passion for our people, customers and suppliers. They must act with humility to create an environment where our people can make amazing happen and they will demonstrate trust by leading by example, by taking accountability and ownership.
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a progressive global business:
- Quarterly bonus
- Stable employment
- Work in international environment
- Internal and external trainings
- Private medical care
- Co-financing of holidays
- Sports card
- Referral programme
- Saving programme
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.
Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?