Senior Delivery Manager - Inventory Solutions
- Job ID 01RA1
Job Title: Senior Delivery Manager – Inventory Solutions
We have a unique opportunity to join our EMEA Value Added Solutions Team (VAS) as the Service Delivery Manager – Inventory Solutions.
Being part of the RS Value Added Solution team is a super exciting place to be, shaping the future of our industry. This role offers significant opportunity for career development and progression within the EMEA organization.
This role is fundamental in supporting the delivery of the EMEA Value Added Solutions (VAS) Strategy and customer vision, as it has accountability for the supporting the EMEA Head of Delivery and market commercial teams successfully implement, scale and maintain Inventory Solutions.
This role will be an exciting challenge, you will develop and launch an RS suite of Inventory Solutions into markets with no pre-existing precedence.
What you will bring to the role
- Thorough understanding of existing and developing commercial and customer landscapes to ensure appropriate and successful implementation of RS Inventory Solutions.
- Building and embedding an end-end Service Delivery model for the execution of RS Inventory Solutions within all EMEA markets, including the provision of complex solutions such as Onsite.
- The development of a strategic roadmap to embed and evolve Inventory Solutions capabilities across EMEA markets.
- Revenue growth of RS Inventory Solutions and overall VAS in line with the EMEA strategic plan.
- Collaborating with market and regional and group functions to deliver industry recognised best practice project installations for RS Inventory Solutions including an acceptance into service framework that provides support for ongoing implementations & service issue resolution.
- The establishment and execution of a pipeline of projects across the EMEA as well as supporting the sales teams with bid opportunities & service design where appropriate.
- Coordinating a consistent approach for the implementation, operations & customer support of all current & future RS Inventory Solutions to deliver a seamless customer experience and efficient, effective scalable operation in line with the EMEA strategy.
What you will enjoy doing
- Enjoy leading operationally focused teams in a process centric environment
- Enjoy establishing operational, customer implementation support process in relation to managed service and digital propositions
- Enjoy coaching, influencing and collaborating
- You are, self-motivated, flexible and organised
The good stuff
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a progressive global business.
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?