Customer Service & Sales Operations Lead
- Job ID 01RBJ
Customer Service & Sales Operations Team Leader- OKdo
Remote with offices in London and Corby
WHO ARE OKDO?
We’re a global tech company shaking up the world of Single Board Computing (SBC) and the Internet of Things (IoT). People all over the world use SBCs and the IoT to create technology that makes life better, and our mission is to help them thrive and succeed.
We work with some of the best technology companies on the planet to bring people the latest products, innovations and services, wherever they are on their SBC and IoT journey, from hobbyists and entrepreneurs to industrial designers and resellers.
The global OKdo team is made up of talented people who bring our mission to life. Inspirers, enablers and trailblazers obsessed with delivering the imagination, creativity and technical expertise our customers desire.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Service & Sales Operations Team Leader is a fast-paced role at the sharp end of the business helping deliver our ambitious growth targets for OKdo web and Marketplaces. This role is part of the wider Sales and Commercial functions and will be measured on customer experience and efficiency.
You’ll be reporting into the Customer Service & Sales Operations Manager and working closely with all colleagues globally to ensure we give customers a consistently brilliant experience that keeps them coming back for more. With ambitious plans to ramp up our digital platforms across multiple channels and markets, this role is key in ensuring readiness through customer experience enhancements and internal process improvements.
You’ll need to be:
- Incredibly customer focused, putting them at the heart of everything you do!
- Solid commercial acumen with a strong understanding of our customer needs and competitor offering.
- Exceptional experience in customer service and operational improvements.
- A fantastic team player with the ability to stay connected with the global team.
- An exceptionally high standard of communication with both written and spoken English.
- A forward thinker, natural innovator and problem solver.
- A proactive self-starter who is motivated to deliver consistently.
- Highly organised and the ability to juggle multiple priorities at any one time.
- Careful and accurate, with a keen eye for detail.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a Customer focused role.
- The ability to demonstrate experience where operational enhancements have been suggested and implemented.
- Experience of scoping and documenting new processes for Customer Service functions.
- Strong analytical skills to manage and assess data for all sales channels with the ability to report and summarise.
- Working knowledge of Client Relationship Management (CRM) software and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems – preferably NetSuite and SAP.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - most notably excel.
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at OKdo. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
- Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
- On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
- Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
- Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?