Customer Service Executive
- Job ID 01QNP
- Closing date N/A
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for delivering effortless customer experience by ensuring all customer requirements are completely met through proactive communication, high quality and being customer focused. To contribute in achieving the company sales objectives through value added activities.
- Deliver exceptional customer service via all channels with the goal of ensuring that customer order and enquiry needs are met while maintaining service level agreements.
- Providing effortless customer experience by proactively communicating to the customers on any updates or changes on their orders / enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- To contribute to the sales targets by working closely with sales including Trade Counter team and performing high level of value added activities set out by the business.
- Comply with all company procedures and policies including H&S.
- Identify potential customer needs / opportunities to grow business by providing high human touch.
- To minimise escalation of complaints and ensure high customer satisfaction by working with the stakeholders within the end to end process.
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of the business processes and policies by using continuous improvement methodologies.
- Work with and support our customer service team (Sydney and Foshan) to maintain and support customer expectations where required.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating customer information in SAP
- Wearing Headset at all times
Observe NZ public holidays and work on the Australian Public Holidays, whenever the latter falls on a different day from NZ public holiday(s)
- Intermediate Microsoft skills in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills “approachable, positive, motivated, go-getter attitude”
- Appreciation and interest in providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to sell and cross sell
- Previous SAP Experience
- Call Centre environment experience
Competency & Skills
Ownership of customer issues, keeping the customer informed through to resolution, take decisions with the customer in mind, Exceed customers expectation.
Meeting KPIs and deadlines, able to work under pressure, result oriented, take accountability for own decisions and actions, problem solving skills, multi-tasking, work independently.
Team player, excellent communication skills, proactively build relationship with internal and external customers to deliver excellence.
Acting professionally at all times, active listening skills, respectful to internal and external customers, open for feedback.
Flexible and adaptable to change, adopt continuous improvement, work under pressure.
Characteristics for success
We are a transforming business. And we’re growing to serve and inspire our customers even more. To forge a successful career here, you’ll need to:
- Take the initiative
- Think differently
- Become the best
- Focus on people
- Work together
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company.
In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
In the 8 years I’ve been here, lots of opportunities for career progression and recognition, if you take ownership of it. Great strategy to take the business into the future. Some really talented people, who are great to work with. Clear direction of expectations, vision and purpose. Good working environment. A lot of investment in their people with lots of opportunities available.John Min, Lead Support Engineer China, IT Operations
Rewards and benefits
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a valuable set of benefits, depending on your location, that look after your financial and physical wellbeing. These include:
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Life and Disability Insurance
Awards & Recognition
For digital dreamers and tech innovators
Work with a rich ecosystem of websites, delivering solutions and improving functuationality on a daily basis. You’ll have the opportunity to influence the development of our customers’ user experience, and make it the best in the industry. Join us in our journey to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the destination for electronic products and components.