Inside Key Account Manager - Rochester
Rochester, New York
- Job ID 01R7E
This is an inside sales position that will generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Promote Allied to our customers by product knowledge and performing selling activities
- Work sales plans on a daily basis
- Outbound marketing to promote Allied and to increase our awareness of the customer needs
- Work with field sales and branch manager to identify and develop strategies, which support new and/or existing sales opportunities
- Work to build and coordinate relationships with supplier representatives and all customer purchasing contacts
- Meet and/or exceed mutually agreed upon sales goals and objectives
- Achieve target profit margins and new account goals as established by management
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer related programs. Knowledge of SAP would be preferred but not required.
- Strong oral and written communications skills