Key Account Manager
- Job ID 01RD8
Workplace: (Lower Silesia, Silesia, Greater Poland, Łódź Province, Opolskie Province)
Key Account Manager will be responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads opportunities. Managing new and existing customer relationship to a required level of performance. Delivering RS commercial agenda. Acting in line with agreed discount effectiveness and bringing to life the RS Value Preposition through successful negotiation and customer interaction.
What you will enjoy doing to be successful in this role:
- Managing sales visits to maintain a proactive sales environment and to achieve revenue and margin targets
- Influencing, challenging and working with sales management and sales teams, as well as internal contacts to assist in complex enquiries
- Generating incremental revenue and protecting existing revenue through creating and converting leads
- Problems solving before further escalation
- Sales reporting
- Ensuring that all activities are recorded in accordance with business practice
- Taking ownership of customer’s needs and issues
- Proactive building customer relationships through influencing and negotiating, creating an environment conductive to generate full account revenue potential
- Prioritising activities based on best return on investment for time and resources
What you will bring:
• Experience in industry business
• Strong planning, prioritisation and time management skills
• Being a team player
• Have focus on clients’ needs
• Be able to make solid business decisions
• Be able to think, communicate and present information effectively
• Strong understanding of business model, processes and structures
• Upper intermediate English language
The good stuff
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a progressive global business:
- Quaterly bonus
- Stable employment
- Private medical care
- Co-finansing of holidays
- Sports card
- Work in international environment
- Internal and external trainings
- Refferal programme
- Saving programme
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.
Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognize that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?