Regional Internal Sales Manager
- Job ID 01RNU
Sesto San Giovanni (Milan)
The successful candidate will coordinate a team in charge of B2B sales of products and services via phone or video calls with clients.
Our Internal Sales vision is to have outstanding relationships with our customers, to understand their needs and add value to their business.
What you will enjoy doing to be successful in this role
- Setting commercial targets for the Internal Sales team and supervising their performance
- Leading the team internal organization, assessing employees’ performance and managing their professional growth
- Developing synergies between Internal Sales and Field Sales team to successfully drive business development
- Positioning RS Value Proposition identifying any possible area of improvement and proposing value added solutions and services
- Proposing new commercial initiatives and action plans and monitoring their development and deployment
- Monitoring markets trends and customers’ behaviour
- Supporting employees in their activity, when needed, and being the point of reference for most strategic clients setting commercial agreements and action plans
- Visiting on site most strategic clients, when needed, to strengthen commercial relationship
- Analysing monthly reports on KPIs and commercial targets
- Liaising with Marketing and Credit Collection team to monitor the action plans implementation, according to clients’ needs
What you will bring to be successful in this role
- A consolidated and trusted experience in a B2B sales role in a managerial position
- Experience in the electric/electronical or telecoms field in strong commercially driven organizations
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good analytical skillset and strong attention to detail
- A collaborative team player
- Sound commercial acumen and broad communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude, takes ownership and very results oriented
- Good influencing skills
- Operational problem solver and good process management capability
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP CRM module, as a plus
The good stuff
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a progressive global business.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexibly - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. If you need some flexibility, please just ask us and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed, find out more here. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?