Resourcer - Spanish and Italian speaking
- Job ID 01R4Q
Job Title Resourcer – Spanish and Italian speaking
Location (Postcode) To be based in either Italy or Spain
An exciting an opportunity has arisen in our Talent Aquitstion team for an Interim resourcer.
This role is to support the hiring of talent into the business, focusing on Italy and Spain as the primary regions.
The emphasis is on finding the right talent for our organisation, by assisting us in building our employer of choice model and finding new and innovative ways of attracted talent to our organisation.
Supporting the hiring of live vacancies through advertising and shortlisting against applications and role criteria, keeping candidate experience at the forefront of what you do.
We’ve been on an incredible journey but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team and wider HR teams with sourcing CV’s for relevant open vacancies
- Using all available channels to include social media to attract key talent for challenging/hard to fill roles
- Attending team briefing calls to understand the key skills and requirements of the role.
- Writing engaging adverts, ensuring we attract the correct skills maximising the key advantages of the position
- Assisting with interview bookings and processing offers
- Communicating with candidates and ensuring candidates receive regular updates
- Keeping internal stakeholders up to date and ensuring there is a free flow of communication throughout the team
- Telephone interviewing ensuring key skills and match for the role is assessed
- Assisting with the onboarding process and working with our client’s HR team to ensure there is a timely process followed
- Talent pipeline and feedback to management potential skill shortages or relevant market intelligence
- Escalation to management of any identified risks of non-delivery
- Eliminating the need for reliance on external parties to support in hiring
- Fluent in both Italian and Spanish
- Previous resourcing/recruitment experience ideally Inhouse or Agency
- An understanding of Application tracking systems
- Fully competent on Microsoft packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work within a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise and manage workload effectively
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?