Branding & Social Media Manager
London, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01R74
Branding and Social Media Manager - OKdo
Remote with offices in London and Corby
OKdo is a unique global tech company owned by Electrocomponents Group that’s 100% focused on SBC and IoT. We work with some of the best technology companies on the planet to bring people the latest products, innovations and services, wherever they are on their SBC and IoT journey, from hobbyists and entrepreneurs to industrial designers and resellers.
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager is to develop and manage the full digital marketing roadmap with 3rd party agency suppliers as part of the wider marketing roadmap.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
· Deliver Social Media strategy that will elevate OKdo across all social channels, ensure than a consistent brand message is communicated across all consumer touch points with varying initiatives depending on each channel.
· Deliver OKdo’s brand vision and mission, working closely with the Head of Marketing to build social media storytelling ensuring all key brand, seasonal and product messages are communicated
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action generating high engagement, conversations.
· Drive both conversation and conversion, and provide comprehensive analysis and reporting on all performance, engagement rates, conversion rates and ROI. Continuously improving performance by working with a test and learn approach whilst capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
· Deliver competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs in a consistently changing landscape whilst monitoring, tracking and sharing new social trends, tools and platforms to connect with our community, keeping up to date with developments in social, both technologically and trends.
· Build and deliver a new brand ambassador program through our community with surprise and delight initiatives and support our loyalty program.
· Regularly review common questions and proactively overcome key consumer obstacles through proactive and reactive comms and content, whilst providing crisis comms where appropriate.
· Manage OKdos PR agency.
· The Branding & Social media holds a foundational role in driving OKdo’s international Brand growth engine.
· Your mandate is to drive the strategic direction and vision for the brad across all social channels as well as PR.
· You will partner in the development of OKdo’s Brand marketing strategy from the ground up, and enjoy high visibility to senior international and marketing leadership.
·Extensive experience as a Social Media Manager for a fast paced and high growth brand in house or at a media agency.
·Data driven, with an understanding social reporting platforms and Google Analytics
·Strong excel + PowerPoint skills
·A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
·Experience in building out communities online and offline
·Ability to apply market research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies across Social Media and communicate this to senior stakeholders clearly and concisely
·Competitive, driven, self starter with strong networking and communication skills.
·Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
·Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
·Preferably have international experience, but not essential.
·Advanced Excel functionality
·Experience of working in a Performance marketing agency.
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at OKdo. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
·Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
·On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
·Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
·Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?