VAS implementation and Technical Support Manager
- Job ID 01R5F
VAS Implementation & Technical Sales Support Manager
Location – Milan/Italy
The role holder ensures a consistent, scalable approach to the service design, delivery and implementation of value-added services and technical support is embedded in the market in line with the EMEA strategy and service delivery framework for VAS across EMEA.
Collaboratively working with the EMEA VAS team, local market leadership team, sales and marketing towards a successful and profitable growth of VAS in their market underpinned by defined processes and achieving a consistent positive customer experience.
Being part of the RS Value Added Solution global team is a super exciting place to be, shaping the future of our industry.
What you will enjoy doing to be successful in this role
- Achieving the overarching improved service strategy for Italian market working and collaborating with the EMEA VAS team and other markets to ensure that there is a consistent, scalable and profitable approach to all VAS
- Driving and share continuous improvement initiatives to operate efficiently and delivering strong customer experience across all value-added solutions and technical support
- Ensuring that a consistently high level of customer experience is supervised and reported around both VAS and technical support
- Be a recognised subject matter specialist and go to person for value added services amongst the market leadership team.
- Lead a direct and virtual team in the market to deliver best practice service delivery for VAS and technical support working collaboratively with the EMEA VAS to improve existing services and develop and launch new service capability where appropriate
- Be accountable for the cost budget and ensure the agreed sales growth targets are achieved
- Support the sales team in the effective qualification, service design & implementation of VAS in the market
What you will bring to be successful in this role
- Experience of developing and implementing scalable services and associated business models
- Experience of working with and leading a specialist team dealing with development and delivery of sophisticated service offerings
- Ability to understand and work with sales teams to drive growth through value-based selling
- Experience of improving customer experience and customer journeys.
- To be an effective mentor and collaborator, influencing others in direct and virtual teams to take personal ownership & responsibility.
Our Outstanding Leaders are required to show their passion for our people, customers and suppliers. They must act with modesty to build an environment where our people can make amazing happen, and they will demonstrate trust by leading by example by taking accountability and ownership.
The good stuff
nnovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a collaborative global business.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexibly - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. If you need some flexibility, please just ask us, and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is essential to our success, and our aim is to build a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed, find out more here. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to redefine the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?