Digital Sales & Technical Support Manager
- Job ID 01R5F
Value-Added Services & Technical Support Manager
Location – Milan/Italy
The purpose of the role is to ensure that a consistent, scalable approach to the service design, delivery and implementation of value-added services and technical support is embedded in the market in line with the EMEA strategy and service delivery framework for VAS across EMEA. You will ensure that a consistent, scalable approach to the service design, delivery and implementation of value-added services and technical support is embedded in the market in line with the EMEA strategy and service delivery framework for VAS across EMEA.
You will work collaboratively with the EMEA VAS team, local market leadership team, sales and marketing to ensure the successful and profitable growth of VAS in their market underpinned by defined processes and delivering a consistently high customer experience.
Being part of the RS Value Added Solution global team is a super exciting place to be, shaping the future of our industry.
What You Will Do
- Deliver the overarching value-added service strategy for Italian market working and collaborating effectively with the EMEA VAS team and other markets to ensure that there is a consistent, scalable and profitable approach to all VAS
- Drive and share continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that RS operates efficiently and delivers a strong customer experience across all value-added solutions and technical support
- Ensure that a consistently high level of customer experience is tracked and reported around both VAS and technical support
- Be a recognised serivce delivery leader and subject matter expert and go to person for value added services amongst the market leadership team.
- Lead a direct and virtual team in the market to deliver best practice service delivery for VAS and technical support working collaboratively with the EMEA VAS to enhance existing services and develop and launch new service capability where appropriate
- Develop strong relationships with the sales and customer services teams in the market, to support sales growth within value added services and educate them to articulate our value-added service proposition to customers including their ability to search and find products, interpret all technical content such as product features and data sheets and cross and up-sell through improved product knowledge.
- Be accountable for the cost budget and ensure the agreed sales growth targets are achieved
- Support the sales team in the effective qualification, service design & implementation of VAS in the market
What You Will Need
- A strong and proven leader with a track record of managing operationally focused teams in a process centric environment
- Experience of dealing with setup, implementation and support of of new solutions/services to clients.
- Experience of supporting stakeholders in opportunity qualification from an operational perspective and implementing compliant processes.
- Experience of mapping, designing and implementing business processes relating to the onboarding and ongoing maintenance of digital procurement offers and managed services.
- Ability to understand and work with sales teams to support growth opportunities through effective customer implementations.
- Experience of improving customer experience and customer journeys.
- Is an effective coach and collaborator, influencing others in direct and virtual teams to take personal ownership & responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable Planning, Time Management and Prioritisation skills.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft office, especially
- Excel Strong English language skills
Our Amazing Leaders are required to show their passion for our people, customers and suppliers. They must act with humility to create an environment where our people can make amazing happen and they will demonstrate trust by leading by example by taking accountability and ownership.
What We Offer
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
The Good Stuff
We have a gorgeous office based near Milan and an outstanding benefit package, which includes:
• Generous amount of holidays
• Lunch vouchers
• Accident and life insurance
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed, find out more here. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?