People Excellence Partner
- Job ID 01R6G
People Excellence Partner
Location – Milan/Italy
This is an individual contributor role, with no direct reports. You will report to the Head of Sales Italy, will be part of the community of EMEA People Excellence Partners, with whom interaction and exchange of best practices will be frequent.
Located in Milan, the ideal candidate is willing to travel in Italy and abroad to link with colleague and meet stakeholders.
Being part of the EMEA People Excellence Partner team is a super exciting place to be, shaping the future of our industry.
What You Will Do
- Working with the Head of Internal Sales, the People Business Partner and other internal stakeholders, design and deliver the next phase of the Sales Leadership programme.
- Develop in-house capability and portfolio with a particular focus on sales, service and value-added service solutions, allowing employees to find the time to learn within their busy schedules.
- Ensure the programme is high quality, embraces blended learning, digital technology and future thinking around learning and development methodologies.
- Provide training to internal audience (professionals, managers)
- Provide ad-hoc support, and consultation of overall career / professional / personal development.
- Supporting managers with any specific learning and development interventions such as team building.
- Project managing the implementation of the next phase of the sales leadership programme.
- Work with the People Excellence Partners community to apply best practices and blueprints to local context, customising when necessary.
- Designing scalable solutions that can be replicated across EMEA.
- Adjust and apply best practices and solutions already implemented in other markets
- Working with external providers as necessary.
What You Will Need
- University degree level or equivalent, business and psychology discipline is preferred
- Strong competences in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- At least 5 years’ experience working in L&D functions
- Successful track records as L&D specialist or Sales Coach – working across the full training life cycle: from gap analysis to pan design, delivery, and evaluation.
- Goal oriented and able to meet targets
- Hands-on approach
- Experienced in the design and delivery of leadership & development solutions
- Internal stakeholder management capability
- Digitally savvy with an understanding of remote learning technologies
- Successful track record of project management.
- Proficient in English
- Italian mother tongue or equivalent
- At ease working in virtually connected teams, remotely and in autonomy
- Strong communication skills
- Good time and stress management skills
- With proven experience in training senior professionals in complex organizations
- Previous experience within the Sales industry is preferred
Our Amazing Leaders are required to show their passion for our people, customers and suppliers. They must act with humility to create an environment where our people can make amazing happen and they will demonstrate trust by leading by example by taking accountability and ownership.
What We Offer
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
The Good Stuff
We have a gorgeous office based near Madrid and an outstanding benefit package, which includes:
• Generous amount of holidays
• Lunch vouchers
• Accident and life insurance
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed, find out more here. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?