Senior Marketing Manager Commercial Programmes, DACH
- Job ID 01RDJ
We´re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager leading our commercial programmes, to be a collaborative and energised part of our marketing community. Our Marketing community drives customer demand and leads the coordination of our brand and customer plans across Marketing, Product & Supplier Management (P&SM) and Sales.
The purpose of this role is to deliver against our integrated marketing plan, working with the local and wider marketing communities as well as local teams to deliver best practice marketing and valuable ROI to their local geography.
What you will enjoy doing to be successful in this role:
- Develop local - or adapt and adopt from Group Commercial Programmes - all marketing programmes as part of the Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) for their local market to meet or exceed planned objectives
- Manage resources and liaison with local sales and P&SM to ensure the programmes are planned, executed and reviewed for excellence in execution
- Ensure all marketing assets, marketing channels and reporting are deployed to support the successful delivery of each program
- Manage marketing budgets and reporting for all local commercial programmes
- Measure and analyse the performance of marketing activities, gain insight, assess against goals and constantly adjust to improve
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust commercial programmes accordingly
- Develop strategies and plans to drive acquisition, retention and deliver value for the business through IMP
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Lead and inspire the commercial programmes marketing team
What you will bring:
- Broad marketing experience across Social, Comms, PR, Product, Digital and Content Marketing
- Worked in a multi-national matrix organization, within the creative development process and with external agencies
- Creatively devising and leading commercial programmes across channels
- Experience with a variety of organic and paid channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Cross functional team leadership experience
- Very strong communication skills for internal and external communication
- Fluent in both languages German and English is a must
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter mentality with a pragmatic can-do attitude
- A strong sense of creativity, aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication (skills in Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent helpful)
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing techniques including paid media, SEO, Organic Social
- Retail experience in B2B would be an advantage
Strong leadership drives tangible benefits for our business and is core to our success. Our Amazing Leaders are required to show their passion for our people, customers and suppliers. They must act with humility to create an environment where our people can make amazing happen and they will demonstrate trust by leading by example, by taking accountability and ownership.
The good stuff
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a progressive global business.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.
Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?