Supplier Manager Interconnect
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01R84
Develop and execute growth plans with our suppliers globally. Work collaboratively with Regional teams to ensure we are satisfying the demands of our customers across all 3 regions, working in a timely manner to execute plans.
The Supplier Manager is responsible for managing and leveraging the full potential of our suppliers to deliver accelerated growth. They develop and leverage close supplier partnerships to generate profitable growth and drive supplier engagement at all levels of the organization.
- Full ownership and responsibility for the commercial performance of assigned suppliers across portfolio.
- Responsible for leveraging and maximizing the full potential of suppliers.
- Develop and execute supplier business plans aligned with category strategy and regional “go to market” strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring profitable growth and developing a commercially advantageous supplier partnership, including cost and margin of suppliers through negotiations and relevant relationships.
- Develop and leverage supplier partnerships to drive supplier engagement at all levels of the organization, including support of regions sales objectives.
- Working with PM’s and Inventory to agree which products should be stocked and which non stocked in the offer
- Deliver on the follwoing KPIs
- Sales revenue
- Product Margin (cost ownership and resale influence)
- Customer acquisition
- Optimum inventory availability, value and health
- NPI volume and value
- Product range growth
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers, Product Marketing and Digital Content to establish effectively targeted campaigns, content enrichment and more to grow customer acquisition and profitable sales whilst managing supplier support
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts across regions and local markets.
- Influence NES and NPS scores
Key relationships for my role/Who do I need to consult with?
- Vice President of Product & Supplier Management
- Head of Product and Supplier Management Categories
- Electronics Leadership Team
- Portfolio Managers
- Region Product & Supplier Managers
- Key stakeholders across Inventory, Finance, Pricing, Marketing, Digital, Supply Chain, Innovation, HR
- Key decision makers for suppliers
- Successful supplier relationship management
- Strong commercial acumen, highly results oriented
- Strong ability to drive execution and growth through cross-functional initiatives and processes
- Ability to develop and execute long term business strategies to support profitable growth over a period of time
- Positive can do attitude, takes ownership
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Experience of working with an online digital toolset
- Understands the needs of industrial customer engineers and buyers (our target customers) and the target markets they operate in
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of, and the ability to articulate, the RS Value Proposition
- Experience of living and/or working outside of home country
- Ability to operate in a second language
- Strong influencing skills
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
·Excellent work culture with flexibility on remote working
·On top of your 26 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
·Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
·Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?