Supplier Manager Connectors
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01RLD
The Supplier Manager Connectors is responsible for managing and leveraging the full potential of our suppliers to deliver accelerated growth.
The purpose of this role is to develop close supplier partnerships to generate profitable growth and drive supplier engagement at all levels of the organization, working collaboratively with Regional teams to ensure we are satisfying the demands of our customers across all 3 regions.
What you will enjoy doing to be successful in this role
- Leveraging and maximizing the full potential of suppliers.
- Developing and executing supplier business plans aligned with category strategy and regional “go to market” strategies.
- Ensuring profitable growth and developing a commercially advantageous supplier partnership, including cost and margin of suppliers through negotiations and relevant relationships.
- Developing and leveraging supplier partnerships to drive supplier engagement at all levels of the organization, including support of regions sales objectives.
- Working with PM’s and Inventory to agree which products should be stocked and which non stocked in the offer
- Delivering on KPIs
- Working closely with Portfolio Managers, Supplier Marketing and Digital Content to establish effectively targeted campaigns, content enrichment and more to grow customer acquisition and profitable sales whilst managing supplier support
- Influencing NES and NPS scores
What you will bring to be successful in this role
- Successful supplier relationship management
- Strong commercial acumen, highly results oriented
- Strong ability to drive execution and growth through cross-functional initiatives and processes
- Ability to develop and execute long term business strategies to support profitable growth over a period of time
- Positive can-do attitude, takes ownership
- Successful track record in product/category management or related functional discipline
- Marketing, purchasing and/or inventory control knowledge
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Experience of living and/or working outside of home country and ability to operate in a second language, as a plus
The good stuff
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a progressive global business.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexibly - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. If you need some flexibility, please just ask us and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed, find out more here. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?