Private Label Product & Sourcing Executive
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01RB1
Private Label Product & Sourcing Executive
RSPRO is the brand name of RS Components Private Label brand. This area of the business works on simple, yet effective key strategic principles of Quality Service, Quality Products and Quality Content underpinned by Brand Governance.
The core purpose of this role is to source, develop and coordinate the New Product Introductions and bring these goods to market. Your decisions will be data led both internally and externally, whilst engaging closely with the Product and Supplier Management teams you will also work alongside our colleagues in Shanghai and suppliers in both Europe and the UK. You will use data insight to spot opportunities, drive operational performance and support your decision making. The role requires the individual to work across a wide range of product categories and NPI launches which span the whole of the product category range.
What You Will Do
You will be accountable for successful execution of product initiatives to drive Private Label sales along with proactively executing Private Label growth strategies and growth plans. Within this role is the end-to-end management (planning, delivery, monitoring, control and closure) of new projects – ensuring delivery to the agreed time, cost and scope, working with the wider RSPRO team.
The successful applicant will think creatively have a growth mindset, operating with a data & digital bias which is led by results. Being part of the Product & Supplier Management global team is a super exciting place to be, shaping the future of our industry.
What You Will Need
- Successful track record in product/category management or related functional discipline
- Business planning and execution capability across a product category
- A collaborative team player across a business with fast moving, customer driven markets
- Ability to function effectively across cultures, to think and act appropriately, and to communicate and work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Successful supplier relationship management
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of and the ability to articulate the RS Pro Value Proposition
- Strong commercial acumen and broad communication skills
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Coaching and motivational skillset
- Positive can-do attitude, takes ownership and very results oriented
- Good influencing skills
- Marketing, purchasing and inventory control knowledge
- Operational problem solver and good process management capability
Our Amazing Leaders show their passion for our people, customers and suppliers. They act with humility to create an environment where our people can make amazing happen and they demonstrate trust by leading by example by taking accountability and ownership.
What We Offer
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
The Good Stuff
We have a gorgeous office based in Corby and an outstanding benefit package, which includes:
• 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase a further week)
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Life assurance
• 24/7 access to virtual GP services
• An amazing wellness app
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here.Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where people thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed, find out more here. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?