Lead Service Design and Introduction Manager
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01QNV
- Closing date N/A
We’ve been on an incredible journey but the best is yet to come, are you ready to join us?
- Service Design Documentation, including Service Design, Support Model and Support Model on a Page
- The regular review and amendment of all process documentation
- That all Projects understand the Need for Service Design and Introduction and where they don’t train
- Early Life Support for all Projects, Service Introduction Criteria and Sign off, Include all service costs within the project IP and sign off
- The smooth transition of live services into the operational teams
- Reporting on the status of Service Design in all projects
- Develop, implement and maintain Service Management policies, standards and best practice processes, using RS agreed methodology, to enable successful delivery of new and changed products/services in the demand pipeline
- Leading, planning and coordinating Service Introduction activities across functions, projects, suppliers and service teams.
- Owning and leading the Service Introduction planning and support strategy, framework and process - Driving continuous improvement.
- Develop and support the Service Design activity throughout the service lifecycle and any occurring changes, to ensure they are deliverable in the context of an end-to-end service design.
- Identify, own and manage risks and issues relating to the Service Design & Introduction function, ensuring that mitigating actions are agreed and executed.
- Interface with 3rd party suppliers, involving agreement, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Develop and define the appropriate resourcing profiles to deliver the required service over the lifecycle of the service
- Liaise with all impacted teams to define and incorporate operational and design requirements
- Specify, detail and agree Use Case activities for formal operational management where these relate to the service design documentation
- Transition all new and enhanced service-related projects to the relevant operations teams/functions through the documented ELS process.
- Competitive salary for all levels (associate / mid level / senior) depending on experience and impact
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g. working from home, start/finish day to fit around school runs)
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase a further week)
- Extremely generous contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounted stock options
- Daily access to a GP
Characteristics for success
We are a transforming business. And we’re growing to serve and inspire our customers even more. To forge a successful career here, you’ll need to:
- Take the initiative
- Think differently
- Become the best
- Focus on people
- Work together
We encourage people to take the initiative, think differently and become the best they can be.
We’re trusted to make the right decisions, do the right thing and work autonomously.
We talk and listen to each other, build relationships and tap into the minds of experts.
We welcome new ideas whoever they come from – and encourage others to champion them.
In the 18 years I’ve been here, tech has always been changing to become better. The new team structure has gained momentum over the last 2 years with heavy investment in technology and infrastructure. It is a great working environment with very capable engineers and genuinely nice people.Neil Latta, Lead Java Developer
Rewards and benefits
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a valuable set of benefits, depending on your location, that look after your financial and physical wellbeing. These include:
A great culture that encourages you to think differently and grow as part of a team that communicates freely, listens closely and supports each other
We’ll do everything we can to help you work in a way that works for you, just ask the question
An opportunity to buy up to an additional week’s holiday each year
Experience access to a fantastic array of online shopping discounts catering for your passions, hobbies or lifestyle
Great career development
Opportunities to move where your passion takes you
Bonus and pension
Schemes that reward your hard work, secure your future and push you to be at your very best. Helping us achieve both your goals and ours, together
For digital dreamers and tech innovators
Work with a rich ecosystem of websites, delivering solutions and improving functuationality on a daily basis. You’ll have the opportunity to influence the development of our customers’ user experience, and make it the best in the industry. Join us in our journey to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the destination for electronic products and components.