Lead Content Analyst
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01RAH
Lead Content Analyst
As Lead Content Analyst you will be you will be part of the Localisation team that ensures our Content is translated and localised for our markets across the globe and ensure the Localisation team function have the support of sound analysis to guide them to prioritise activities efficiently and effectively and be able to demonstrate the value (both in relative and absolute terms) of different content activities.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
· Be a centre-of-excellence for data analysis using a variety of internal and external sources e.g. Content Management System, Adobe analytics, Business Intelligence, Voice of the Customer, Translation Management Systems and Industry reporting.
· Work with translation providers, working within budgets, holding suppliers to account for on time in full delivery of projects to a high quality
· Using a wide variety of data sources, internal and external understand and recommend where to prioritise activities and resource across the team
· Data analysis data on enrichment activities, creating reports on trends and results
· Customer focused to identify areas for improvement and market opportunities
· Forward thinking with a CI mindset to recommend improvements to processes and tools to make more efficient and deliver local content at scale
What Will You Bring to the Role
·Experience of managing high quantity of files under time constraints and preferable experience in a translation environment
·Experience of working with Content Systems (STEP & Riversand)
·Experience in working with Data analysis tools like Excel, Access, Talend, Python, SQL
·Strong data analytical skills, interpreting data from a wide range of sources
·A Continuous Improvement mindset
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
·Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
·On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
·Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
·Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?