Invoice Processing Clerk
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01R7V
Invoice Processing Clerk
Corby (remote working in the first instance)
12 Month FTC
As Invoice Processing Clerk you will be required to ensure timely processing of supplier invoices with focus on accuracy and compliance with local accounting rules and regulations as well as internal processing policies.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will join their Accounts Payable Team. This is a great opportunity to join as an Invoice Processing Analyst based in Corby.
We’ve been on an incredible journey but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Identify invoices withheld from payment for initially held in the AP pre-processing system for various reasons of non-compliance and take the necessary actions to resolve the problem: contact suppliers / the business as needed or correct the data and post the document to SAP.
- Providing support/back up to Invoice Processor colleagues when deemed necessary and support other departmental processes too such as scanning of incoming invoices, training team members etc.
- Process validate and optimise supplier invoices using OCR software and SAP.
- Communicate with suppliers with issues relating to the optimisation of their invoices and drive potential improvements
- Providing support to colleagues in AP through knowledge transfer and best practice sharing.
- Working closely with the Accounts Payable Issue Resolution colleagues to ensure team market KPI’s are met.
What Will You Bring to the Role
- Educated to GCSE/O-Level or equivalent Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise attention to detail achieving challenging targets and deadlines
- An enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player ethos
- The ability to adapt positively to changing structures and/or processes
- Personable, enthusiastic, team oriented
- Able to communicate financial status of supplier statements functional operations and highlight key areas of focus
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
- Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
- On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
- Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
- Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?