Finance Manager - Technology & Digital Operations
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01RK5
Finance Manager – Technology and Digital Operations
Corby/ Remote working currently
As the Finance Manager – Technology and Digital operations you will be a member of the Technology and Digital operation leadership Teams and be the voice of finance for this business area, you will play a fundamental role as the Technology and Digital Operations finance lead in supporting the strategic direction of this business area and providing clear insight into performance and execution.
Joining Our high performing and engaged Finance team you will support and challenge its partners to drive value for the Group.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Full business partnering support for Technology Management teams.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with relevant functional team colleagues, LT members and other business management teams.
- Initiates and contributes to strategic and operational decision making.
- Provide senior level financial decision support within the function and commercial insight to the leadership teams.
- Oversight of financial management of business programmes originating in the functions.
- Supporting management through communication of financial performance with recommendations and actions.
- Provides insightful reporting into published financial and other performance reports and initiates ad hoc analysis where required.
- Translates functional objectives into robust financial plans, business targets and KPIs.
- Works with other finance leaders to develop and use common approaches sharing best practise.
- Develop and champions a culture of continuous improvement.
*Please note this is a snapshot of what the role entails, full responsibilities are outlined in the Job Description.
What Will You Bring to the Role
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent).
- Exposure at Senior Management level. Able to forge effective working relationships around the leadership team in a constructive and supportive manner.
- Developed successful relationships with external stakeholders and with internal colleagues at all levels within a company, ideally within a matrix-based structure.
- Demonstrates an effective working relationship with management and the understanding of how that relationship can help drive the business forward.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple senior relationships.
- Demonstrates effective communication to management and the wider team of key financial variables.
- Worked in an international organisation, able to demonstrate good cultural awareness and appreciation.
- A proven track record of delivering commercial results.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of a Product and Supplier management environment at both a strategic and operational level.
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
- Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
- On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
- Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
- Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?