Email Marketing Executive
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01RNN
Job Title – Email Marketing Executive
Location – Corby (NN17 5JF)/London (N1C 4AG)
The purpose of this role is to contribute to provide relevant content to the right customer at the right time as part of a personalised email experience.
Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, you will be a part of an organisation that promotes personal development, growth and career progression and who will provide you with the tools and training you need to excel in the industry.
What you will enjoy doing to be successful in this role
- Implementing email effectiveness, developing and implementing best practice to set and meet open rate and click through targets
- Managing relevant, timely behavioural email strategies through the use of Adobe Campaign
- Working with other teams within the business to create consistency and efficiency
- Managing schedule of deployment to optimize user response and actively manage email lists
- Managing the email production cycle ensuring all emails are delivered in a timely fashion with zero errors
- Working with the digital analytics team, generate, analyse and interpret data for email campaigns
What you will need to be successful in this position:
- Proven experience in creating and launching email campaigns through Adobe Campaign/other ESPs
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns
- Proven experience with CRM or some other form or database management
- Technical understanding experience in key digital marketing disciplines including UX, PPC, SEO, Email, Social Media and Link Building
- A demonstrable appetite for problem solving, with the ability to think laterally and creatively to find solutions for the customer
- A data driven mindset, with experience deep diving different forms of data
- Ability to use knowledge and experience of external best practice to shape marketing strategies and delivery
The good stuff
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you’d expect to receive in a progressive global business.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexibly - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. If you need some flexibility, please just ask us and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Grow in our learning and inclusive culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where our people get to bring their true self work every day and thrive. We recognise that a diverse and representative workforce is critical to our success, and our aim is to create a business where people can be their best selves. Our employees expect this as a matter of course and it is fundamental to how we attract, develop, and hold on to the best talent.
We recruit and develop employees who are the best suited to the requirements of the job role, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We believe everyone should be able to bring their true self to work and be given the opportunities to succeed. If you require any adjustments during this process to ensure you can bring your true self, please let us know.
We recognise that we’re not perfect when it comes to being a truly diverse organisation yet. However, we are passionate about diversity and are proactively working to build an organisation where everyone can see themselves succeed here.
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and industrial components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937 and we’ve kept transforming for over 80 years. Today, we’re using digital globally to revolutionise the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
We’re proud of what we’ve done, but we’re not sitting back. We’re always looking to make the customer experience simpler, faster and easier. We’re transforming markets and the impact of technology. We’ve widened our services portfolio with innovations from procurement and inventory solutions to 24/7 product support.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?