Accounts Payable Data Analyst Support
Corby, United Kingdom
- Job ID 01R7W
Accounts Payable Data Analyst Support
Corby (remote working in the first instance)
As Data Analyst Support you will be responsible for the provision of data analysis and reporting supporting the Accounts Payable Department.
You will responsible to providing standardised reporting to support the development of operational scorecards and market service level agreements and understand performance against key KPIs using your finance acumen to provide recommendations and support performance activity. You will need to create an effective relationship with key finance stakeholders including the COE Performance and Planning Analytics Team and EMEA markets.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Produce daily/weekly reporting, informing on the operational efficiency of Accounts Payable EMEA in line with COE Performance Planning deadlines.
- Produce monthly reporting and maintain all appropriate data to ensure accurate and on time production
- Review existing reporting data and identify new and innovative ways to present data to ensure that the Accounts Payable EMEA Leadership team fully understands the trends, issues, risks and opportunities
- Provide pro-active analysis of key Accounts Payable metrics to highlight issues e.g. Identify and address systematic issues that may prevent the on-time payment of invoices with attention on discrepancies on the GR/IR accounts and the various invoice payment blocks.
- With the support of the Accounts Payable Managers delivering against SLAs and functional targets.
- Supporting the Accounts Payable Team managers with the insight of key processes to ensure the EMEA Accounts Payable team deliver excellent customer service.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable Management Team to ensure team resources market KPI’s are met with the provision of accurate performance metrics.
What Will You Bring to the Role
- Strong IT/Financial Systems and Accounting skills gained working in a fast-moving, service driven environment - most likely as a Finance Analyst, Management Accountant, Systems Accountant or Systems Implementation Accountant
- Analytical capability with a moderate level of commercial awareness (understanding the business and its customers)
- Basic understanding of statistics, regression, deviation
- Effective report design and construction (creating the new and the different)
- Experience of handling and manipulating large datasets ability to use MS Office packages and advanced Excel
- Ability of managing own workload effectively under own initiative (managing execution)
- Personable, enthusiastic, team oriented
- Able to communicate financial status of functional operations and highlight key areas of focus
What We Offer
Innovators and pioneers. Rebels and creators. A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the good stuff you’d expect like:
- Private medical cover for those unexpected moments
- On top of your 25 days holiday, you can buy up to 5 extra days to enjoy how you wish
- Annual bonus to pay for those extra holidays!
- Generous, market-leading pension; it’s never too early to start planning for your future
Grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success. Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are; it all starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are RS
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?