Digital Advertising Strategist - French speaking
- Job ID 01RCJ
Job Title Digital Advertising Strategist – French speaking
Location London St Pancras SE14 5RW
The purpose of the Digital Advertising Strategist is to drive quality traffic to our website in order to generate sales as well as best in class digital solutions for our customers. You will be part of the Southern Europe team and look after France.
You will be supporting the Digital Advertising Manager and Digital Advertising Executive in short- and long-term plans to deliver the most effective results in sales, traffic and other key performance indicators. As we are truly a global company you will be responsible for seamless communication with several stakeholders in these markets.
Reporting to the Digital Advertising Manager, you will be a part of an organisation that promotes personal development, growth and career progression and who will provide you with the tools and training you need to excel in the industry.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Full ownership of the Digital Advertising performance in France including PPC, Shopping and Display
- Daily tasks such as performance checks, account optimisation and reporting
- Flagging any budget or sales irregularities to your manager and proposing solutions and recover activities
- Assist the manager with forecasting digital activities
- Guide and support the DA Executive on the optimisation process
- Creation of a testing plan, agreed with the manager, and ownership of implementation, optimisation and reporting
- Get the chance to work on exciting projects such as Shopping Feed Optimisation, Inventory Management, Ad Copy improvement whilst cooperating with well-known vendors such as Google, Microsoft, BrainLabs and SMEC
- Build relationship with relevant market stakeholders
- Gather market/product insights and assist manager in incorporating them into Hub strategy
What Will You Bring To the Role
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record in driving successful paid search campaigns
- Strong technical knowledge of Paid Advertising platforms (AdWords & Microsoft Advertising)
- Advanced Excel skill/Highly numerate with great business acumen
- Knowledge of Display is a strong plus
- Strong track record in managing large-sized budgets
- Extremely data driven including data analysis and using data to drive business results
- Commercially minded hence appreciating the values and challenges of running multi-million campaigns
- Fluent French speaking/writing proficiency
What We Offer
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. We can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
The Good Stuff
We have a gorgeous office based in the heart of the digital hub of Kings Cross. We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
• 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase a further week)
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Life assurance
• 24/7 access to virtual GP services
• An amazing wellness app
Oh, and there’s fresh fruit daily!
We are RS
Increasingly powered by digital technology, we’re our customers’ one-stop-shop for electronic products and components. We began in a north-west London garage supplying spare parts to radio repair shops back in 1937. Today, we’re using digital to revolutionize the way we do business and strengthen our position as the people engineers turn to for help, advice and knowledge.
But if we’re going to be first choice for customers, we also want to be first choice for our future colleagues. We’re looking for people who are passionate to support the customers of today, and the engineers of tomorrow. Together we keep innovation at the forefront of what we do. Do you?