This policy describes:
- what a cookie is and how we use them on our website;
- what types of cookies does our website use;
- our cookies;
- cookie preferences;
- further information; and
- changes to this policy.
What is a cookie and how we use them on our website?
A cookie is a file containing a piece of data (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser when you visit a website. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not contain any information that directly personally identifies you, but personal information may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies that may indirectly personally identify you. We do not request, receive or store any personally identifiable information.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website.
- To improve the website’s usability.
- To analyse the use of the website.
- To track you as you navigate our website, and enable the use of certain functionalities (e.g. add/remove products to and from the order basket, completing a purchase within checkout, etc.).
If you'd like to block or delete cookies from our website or any other website you visit, you can use your browser to do this. We've provided some information about disabling cookies at the bottom of this policy.
List of cookies used in TalentBrew Client Application as of June 7, 2018
Purpose category breakdown:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Performance cookies - These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site
- Functional cookies - These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
|Host||Name||Category||Purpose||Cookie generated by||Expires||Stores personal data|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||Apstr||Performance cookies||Used as part of the analytics, it adds code to the site URL to assist with tracking the user journey||TMP||End of Session||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||utmzSource||Performance cookies||Used for referral tracking on apply. The referrer is a site like Google, Yahoo, or a TalentBrew, , to store where a user came from when visiting the site||TMP||End of Session||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||viewedJobs||Strictly necessary||Contains job and client info for which job a user viewed. Used for our Recently Viewed Jobs Module||TMP||30 days||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||savedViewedJobs||Performance cookies||Contains job and client info of jobs a user has marked as ‘saved’. This is also used for our Recently Viewed Jobs Module||TMP||30 days||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||searchFormCookie||Functional cookies||Used for storing users last location they have selected to search||TMP||30 days||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||isMobile||Strictly necessary||Contains true/false to indicate if browser is a mobile device||TMP||End of session||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||Personalization||Performance cookies||Contains user’s location, via geo location, and the last 5 category/location searches. This can be used to show previous search selections and show custom content based on the users’ location||TMP||30 days||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||_utma||Performance cookies||Used to distinguish users and sessions. A user is a single person visiting the site. A session is the period the user spends on the site, and can consist of multiple page visits. This allows analysis of the usage of the site in terms of page visits and page views by the users||2 years from set/update||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||_utmb||Performance cookies||Used to determine new sessions/visits, compared to repeated visits. Returning visitors can be identified through use of the cookie, new visitors will not have it||30 mins from set/update||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||_utmc||Performance cookies||Used in conjunction with the cookie _utmb to determine whether a user is a new or returning visitor||End of browser session||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||_utmz||Performance cookies||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site||6 months from set/update||No|
|jobs.rscomponents.com||_utmt||Performance cookies||Used to limit request rate. This means to limit the number of analytics events that are sent to Google||10 minutes||No|
Cookies do lots of jobs on our website. However, most browsers allow you to disable them if you would like to. As explained above, however, blocking or deleting all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our website.
Each browser is configured differently. To disable cookies via your browser settings, you should follow the instructions given by the publisher of your browser. As of the date of this policy, these instructions are available for commonly used browsers through the following links:
- If you use Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- If you use Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21447?locale=en_US
- If you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
If you use different devices, make sure you configure the settings of the corresponding browser according to your preferences
If you wish to opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics across all websites you can do so here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are committed to using cookies and tracking technologies fairly and in accordance with applicable privacy law. Our Privacy Statement explains what personal information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it, the controls you have over your personal information and the procedures that we have in place to protect your privacy. Please make sure that you read our Privacy Statement carefully.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law, regulatory guidance or our data practices in compliance with the law. When this happens, we will provide you with a new or an updated notice detailing how the policy is changing and, if necessary, obtain your consent.